Samstag, 15. August 2009

Freitag, 7.8. von Khusta

Freitag, 7.8.09 von Khusta

Hahahahahaha! What an experience. It was very funny. Enjoyable, awesome, challenging. One of the best things I liked most about the group, they are determined people they don’t leave the work incomplete, they always make sure everything is thoroughly or entirely complete. Learning was one of their priorities such as language. Even though it was difficult for them but they didn’t quit, others even bought translating books and dictionaries. Physical greeting were the most easiest for all. I stole some cooking techniques from Verena and baking techniques from Rebecca. I still highlight trust even this year, sharing and loving. I don’t think there is something I did not like about them cause they were kind. Felix, Felix, Felix, Felix, Felix, Spijo, Spijo, Spijo, Tedd, Tedd, Tedd were the most funniest pip’s in the group. Another one is Bernd when he awaked girls in the middle of the night at 4:00 am just for only to ask “can I close the door.”. Daphne, Thomas, Suzan, Verena, Felix, Anna, Tedd, Tilly :). Aandy B), Bernd, Anna, Rebecca, Verena, Anne and Solveighhhhhhhhh. Special thanks to all of you guys for the extension of my German vocabulary. I won’t forget you guys wit your amazing characters.

Keine Kommentare: